Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Everything's coming up Milhouse

We saw on tv this morning that the Alpaca Fest is being held here in Columbus next weekend. And people say there's nothing to do in this town. Shame on them.

I'm excited it's Halloween! I'm not dressed up or anything, although I'm wearing a blue shirt so the argument could be made that I'm dressed as a blueberry right now. We have about 8 or 9 pounds of candy at home, but I'm guessing we'll still run out before trick-or-treating is over. It's always interesting in our neighborhood though. I'll be sure to report back tomorrow if we get any bums.

Quick question--is it normal to get occasional jabs of pain across the front of the abdomen at this stage in pregnancy? The last couple nights, I've gotten a pain in my belly while I've been lying down. It's pretty sharp, but it's just one and then it goes away. Is that weird?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be round ligament pain. I got mine much earlier in pregnancy, but it is a sharp pain that goes away pretty quickly.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ok, that's good to know. It doesn't seem like anything serious since it's over so quickly, but I thought I'd better ask. Sometimes I get searing pains in my bladder area, too, but I think that's just because it's probably smushed to the size of a walnut at this point.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Katie. Round ligament pain...basically your uterus is held in place by two tiny bungee cords. Who thought that was a good idea???

1:45 PM  
Blogger BETH said...

I never had that pain, that I remember...but, then again, my brain and bladder are not what they used to be! :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home