Monday, October 22, 2007

We don't gnaw on our kitty

I'm truly at a loss to explain why I woke up so early this morning. I've been up since about 3:30, and I really don't understand why I even woke up in the first place. There weren't any noises in the room, I didn't have any aches, didn't have to go to the bathroom, no aliens were surrounding my bed with lasers attached to their foreheads. It just doesn't make any sense! And, I'm telling you, this strange lack of sleep is making me particularly foggy in the head this morning. I almost made coffee for J without the coffee grounds (and, oddly enough, he's pretty confused when he doesn't get coffee in his coffee), I keep losing my balance just standing still, and I can't stop thinking about that scene from Napoleon Dynamite where the bully tells Napoleon to give him some tots and Napoleon is like "Get your own!" and the kid kicks him in the leg...and then I start giggling. It's just a good thing I have such a routine in the mornings. If I didn't, on days like this, you'd find me wandering around in my backyard with a bowl of apples, wondering where my socks are. Yeah, I'd be a crazy woman like that chick from Superman. I can admit it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that J gets confused by coffee with no coffee in it.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I know, he's so high-maintenance!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home