Monday, October 15, 2007

Un peu de ci, un peu de ca

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you woke up one morning unable to speak English anymore and you could only speak French the way you learned it in 7th grade? I would sound like a French idiot. Or, in other words, French. Ha! This is what I think about when I'm up from 3 a.m. to 5 a.m. at night.

Oooh, here's a picture J took of me on Saturday. As I was telling my Mom that day, I don't feel fat, per se, but I definitely feel big. Sometimes I want to grab the bottom of my belly and hike him up. What really gets me is the fact that I'm going to get even bigger than this in the next two months. It doesn't seem physically possible.
I also want to say that even though Ohio State is currently ranked number one in the country, I am fully aware that we are really only there by default. I was so happy I got to see the Gamecocks on Saturday though. The Ohio State game wasn't televised, but SC vs NC was. I thought that was odd but serendipitous.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me preface this by saying that I love the belly shots. But you know what strikes me funny? You don't turn your head to the camera. Does your head not turn to the left?

Were you up at 3am again? Geeze.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yep, I was up from 3 to 5 today. I think the plaster dust is getting to my sinuses. I'm just glad I fell back to sleep eventually though.

Heh, I didn't realize that about my head. J usually takes at least 3 pictures of me every time we do this and in the other ones I'm facing the camera. I'll be sure to post one of those next time :)

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the side view but show us the face. You'd never make it on America's Next Top Model with poses like that, missy.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the added touch of the hands on your back- definitely a preggo pose :)

1:25 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ok, people, you keep criticizing how I look in these pictures, and I'll stop posting them. Don't make me come back there!

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pics and the poses!! And yep- you will get bigger and keep saying- there's no more room for this baby! But they prove you wrong each time! You look fabulous girl!

11:42 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Love the pictures!! Keep 'em coming! GO Gamecocks!!!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home