Friday, October 05, 2007

Garbage, the feral barn cat

J inexplicably chose to play computer games last night instead of watching the NBC Thursday night lineup/South Carolina vs. Kentucky game with me, so I must have looked like a lunatic laughing so hard by myself. But those shows were cracking me up. Jerry Seinfeld looked like he was about to laugh every time he was on screen, and that made me want to laugh. And that thing with MILF Island sent me into convulsions every time I thought about it. I thought The Office was great, too. That Ryan really has turned into a jackhole. Well, I suppose he was always a jackhole and he just didn't get to show it off that much. Now he's all "Look at my jackholeness! Feast your eyes upon it while I Blackberry my mom!" But it's all evened out by the sweetness of Jim and Pam. Awww. So adorable. I switched over to the Gamecocks pretty frequently to make sure they were still winning, too. I thought they looked pretty good. Frankly, I was surprised Kentucky was ranked as high as number 8 though. They might be a little overhyped. And, frankly, so is Ohio State right now. Number 4? We'll see how we do tomorrow against Purdue, but I'm more curious to see how we fare against someone like Wisconsin or Michigan. But not Florida. I would just prefer not to play them again any time soon. Jerks.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Cocks!

When Michael drove into the lake, I almost died!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE FLORIDA!!!

I've heard stories of people taking their navigation too literally but it was fun to watch it happen on TV.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I can't say I actually LIKE Steve Spurrier, but I definitely dislike him less.

That barn cat seriously cracked me up. There was something about his face that struck me as so funny. I hope somebody found him in that office...

10:03 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

GO GAMECOCKS! I love Steve Spurrier...his passing game superior to Lou Holtz's on-the-ground game. Makes for a faster and more fun game to watch! :)

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Spurrier. I like his coaching style. I like that he doesn't celebrate wins too much. And I gotta say, I like the visor.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home