Thursday, September 27, 2007

I pierced the toast!

I can't get Holly Jolly Christmas out of my head. Dang it!

I watched Bionic Woman last night, and my reaction was sort of "Meh." It wasn't that much fun. And if there's one thing I want to feel when I'm lying completely still staring blankly at the tv, it's that I'm having fun. Heh. I thought the evil bionic woman was actually a lot more interesting than the main character. It's funny, too, because she's blonde and the good one is brunette. Back in my English major days, my one professor pointed out that in literature, if there's one good female character and one bad one, it's the blonde one that's good. Wuthering Heights, for instance. But I think modern people have a lot against blondes anymore. It's the bleach thing and pretending you're blonde when you're really not, I think. Anyway, I'm mostly just excited to watch The Office tonight anyway. Now that show is fun.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recorded Bionic Woman and will watch it this weekend. Now my expectations are low so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE OFFICE TONIGHT!!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Don't get me wrong, Bionic Woman wasn't bad. I think I actually was just in the wrong mood for it. And they were doing so much exposition that I think it'll get more fun once they've introduced all the characters, etc.... The special effects were good, and it's a good story, for sure.

Office! Office!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Have a Holly Jolly Christmas, it's the best time of the year. I don't know if there'll be snow but have a cup of cheer." That's all I remember.

I've missed Jim so much.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I don't even know what made me get a Burl Ives Christmas carol in my head this morning. I must have been dreaming about snowmen or something.

I can't wait to see what happens with Jim and Pam, but I think the Ryan/Kelly thing will probably be the funniest part.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home