Thursday, October 04, 2007

Suck it, I DO read the paper

I didn't watch much tv last night, but I did manage to run a few errands, including stopping by the closest Family Dollar to pick up a plastic bin. That was a frightening experience. The nearest Family Dollar is in the same shopping center with the thrift store, a pawn shop, a Rent-a-Center and a liquor store, if that gives you an idea what the general clientele is like. When I was in the store, I thought this dude was following me around, too. And I've recently developed a hearty dose of paranoia that every man on the street has a pregnancy fetish, so I got all freaked out. And, in reality, he probably just happened to be going my way on his quest to find a 50-pound drum of detergent (only $3.99!) and 5-year-old deodorant. Really, I just should never leave the house. I don't know if becoming a shut-in is a "good" goal, per se, but it would certainly be less stressful right now.

Oh, and I managed to sleep until 4:30 last night. Score!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home