Friday, October 12, 2007

Al Gore will be the talk of the town

I found myself thinking that Andy's rendition of Take a Chance on Me for Angela was actually quite adorable last night. It's hard to believe anyone really liked Angela at all in that episode considering how difficult she was being, but, if I've said it once, I've said it a million times: some men like to be kicked in the crotch by women. It's just one of those things that you have to accept in life...like taxes, Paris Hilton and Missouri. But I like this chemistry between Kelly and Daryl, too. I have a feeling we'll be catching glimpses of them making out in the warehouse at some point this season.

My Mom called yesterday and asked if I want to go to the hippie street fair near her house this weekend. So I'm going to go. It'll be fun. I suspect I won't want to walk around too much because Lil' J has been doing this thing lately where he apparently stands on my bladder and pushes his head up into my diaphragm. But, on the up side, this street fair always has lots of fudge for sale, which makes it all worth it. Awww yeah.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God Andy has become much more tolerable! He was getting so crazy before "anger management".

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get a kick out of your distaste for Missouri.

I LOVED Andy's singing to Angela. That was so great. And I'm all for Kelly and Daryl. I wonder if Ryan will be demoted if the website doesn't take off.

Hippie street fairs sound like a blast! And fudge is definitely worth the trip. So does the whole place just reek of patchouli?

10:12 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oh yeah, patchouli is everywhere. But going in October is way better than the June festival because then it smells like patchouli and b.o.. Ick.

Whose office was Ryan in when he was taping and got kicked out? It looks like he's already annoying people. Heh heh.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home