Thursday, October 11, 2007

Come on, Bort

I'm very pleased to report that it's gotten so cold out that the punk neighbors have finally retreated off their porches into their homes for the winter. Whoo! They're like hibernating bears...bears that only wear sweatpants, smoke cigarettes, drink directly from 2-liter bottles of Mountain Dew and scream at each other a lot. Ok, so they're really not that much like bears. In fact, if I had a choice, I think I'd rather have a whole family of grizzly bears living next door than these people. Cause, as far as I know, grizzly bears are smart enough to not listen to Journey at 3000 decibels.

I went to this new Target store last night in a nicer neighborhood and discovered that this Target actually has a Starbucks in it! I've never seen a Starbucks in a Target before. That joint was packed, too. Target really has it all. You can get iron supplements, maternity shirts, M&M's AND a $7 caramel macchiato all in one place. Outstanding.

Anybody else excited for tv tonight? I've been awake since 3:30 this morning so I'm just hoping I don't fall asleep before The Office and 30 Rock come on.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our Target has a Starbucks in it too! And I too have been awake since about 3:30 this morning!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Dude, we are living parallel lives! Did Logan wake you up?

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better stay awake for 30 Rock & The Office, missy!

That sounds like an awesome Target. I'd spend way too much money there!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

SERIOUSLY. I spent way more than I was planning to, but everything looked so nice! They actually had a pair of shiny heels that made me think of you.

9:22 AM  
Blogger JLR said...

Journey? Really? That alone would drive me insane. It's funny, but I can picture a family of grizzly bears being the better neighbors. Strange!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oh yeah, these new neighbors are big fans of 70's and 80's rock. I don't know if that or rap is worse.

I know, don't you kind of picture the bears being pretty easy to please? Just throw them some salmon leftovers and stale Twinkies, and I bet they're pretty happy.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan started "talking" at about 3 am and woke me up and I never got back to sleep after that.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

He was saying "Mom, wake up! I'm lonely and I want to discuss politics with someone!"

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I think it was more along the lines of "I got my arms out of the miracle blanket- I'm free, I'M FREE!"

2:04 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ha! That's great! Did he get very far once he got his arms out?

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home