Friday, October 19, 2007

I might be a narcoleptic insomniac

I want to spend a night in Dwight's beet farm bed and breakfast! That would be a truly unique getaway right there. Mose was pretty creepy, but you have to expect that from someone who was apparently raised by hyenas. It's not really his fault. I think I actually missed a couple parts of the show because I fell asleep. It seemed really short. And I'm sure I missed the end of 30 Rock due to my slumber. I'm just glad these episodes are online so I can go back and see if I did, in fact, miss something. Yay internet!

Oh, and since this has been quite the banner week for toddler neglect and general rowdiness in my 'hood, I thought I'd share that we had cop cars on the street again last night. They apparently thought that someone was cleaning out the house down the street, but it turned out it was just some relatives of the couple who lived there (who are now in prison, of course) moving some things since, you know, when you're in prison it's hard to make rent and pay for gas. I have a pretty good idea what they're in jail for, too. And it's not insider trading, let's just say that.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stuff with Dwight's B&B was very funny. And yeah, Mose is soooo strange. What was up with the outhouse door?

Your neighborhood scares me.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the beet farm scenes!

Speaking of The Office, we're having a soft pretzel day here at work today!

9:24 AM  
Blogger JLR said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:37 AM  
Blogger JLR said...

I loved Mose running around the car like a farm dog!

We need to start a soft pretzel day here! I'm totally jealous Katie!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oooh, soft pretzel day?!? Katie, you have to be sure to get the Michael Scott special with all 42 toppings! Take one for the team!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Mike was warning me not to do that so I wouldn't be all hopped up on sugar like Michael was on that episode! Sadly, the only topping available here is mustard.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home