Thursday, October 25, 2007

Funny queer, not funny ha ha

Man, I am feeling so much better today. Lil' J must be in a more comfortable position because he doesn't feel like a 15-pound bowling ball on my bladder this morning. Sweet relief! Maybe going to Target last night and walking around got him to move around a little. Even under normal circumstances, I tend to amble through Target, but last night I was seriously shuffling around like an old woman. I don't know why I insist on getting a little basket and lugging that around when I should just get the handicapped go-cart like the elderly use. That way, I could buzz through the aisles yelling "Out of my way, Chachi!" I'd also like to get one of those grabber sticks to reach things on the top of the aisles, too. Old people have it so sweet.

It's Thursday! I'm very excited to watch my shows tonight! I didn't watch too much on tv last night because, let's just be honest here, Bionic Woman blows and I'm not a Red Sox fan. But we did see South Park. Wow. Disturbing.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was cracking up at you in a cart, whipping around Target.

WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING PUSHING DAISIES???? Woo, sorry. Don't know where that came from!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Dude, I don't even know. I do this weird thing where I turn on Pushing Daisies, watch it for five minutes and then turn it. I'm actually kind of afraid of liking it because I fear they're going to cancel it, I think. It seems almost too good to last.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It got picked up for the whole season so that's a step in the right direction. It really is a breath of fresh air. I hate some of the TV shows out there.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I refuse to watch Dancing with the Stars, Deal or No Deal or Kid Nation. I'm boycotting game shows and reality shows...except for Project Runway. When that comes back, I'm on it like a tumor.

9:52 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

TV sucks right now, there aren't many shows I enjoy watching! Desp Housewives not really holding my attention and even Grey's Anatomy is losing me a little bit. My fave show is Brothers and Sisters but I can't stay up late enough to watch it!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ha, seriously. Any show that starts at 10 turns into a cliffhanger because I can't stay awake either.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Lost still going to be on at 10?

11:29 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'm curious about that, too. I really, really hope they move Lost back to 9.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home