Thursday, November 08, 2007

Bossy Marmalade! Bad Checks McGee!

Yawn. Feeling kind of low energy today. I actually slept fine though. I think the problem was that last night J was buying music for his ipod on a website, so we started dancing around the computer room to songs by Kool and the Gang, and I just tuckered myself out. Who knew that an 8-months-pregnant woman should not be trying to Get Down on It anymore? Lesson learned.

And I'm getting a little concerned because it seems like almost everybody I know is either sick, just got sick or is coming down with something. Me, I'm just hoping my super-strong immune system holds up because I'm one of those people who believes in overmedicating a cold. And, with the baby, not being able to take cold medicine while I'm sick would be an ugly, ugly thing. I'd actually have to go the chicken soup route. Blech.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wash your hands a lot and stay away from the sickies!

What a cute image of you and J getting down on it :)

9:03 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

It probably would have been comical to watch our "dancing" as a 3rd party observer. It's just a lot of hiney-shaking, strutting and laughing, really.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so adorable that you guys dance around like that. Awww...

10:51 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Seriously, it probably looks more "hideous" than "adorable," I swear.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home