Friday, November 30, 2007

I hate black licorice

Oh, I am so shame. I'm telling you, I was lying on the couch last night at 7:30 watching a rerun of Scrubs and next thing I know, it's 8:50, and I've missed all the shows I wanted to watch. And here's the really strange part--when I woke up at 8:50, 30 Rock was on, so somewhere in my slumbering state, I changed the channel. I was conscious enough to change the channel but not conscious enough to wake myself up to watch what was on that channel. Eerie. So I'll have to get online tonight and catch up because I've already heard that 30 Rock, in particular, was hilarious last night. I don't know, I admit I don't feel the same level of excitement for tv since the writers' strike, but you'd think I could at least work up the mojo to stay awake until 8 one night a week. So pitiful.

I'm really happy today's Friday though. We don't have a lot we have to do this weekend, so I'm looking forward to achieving an even higher level of laziness. Sa-weeet. I just can't believe tomorrow is December 1st. December...it's finally almost here. I'm freaking out!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new Scrubs that was on last night cracked me up b/c they were doing the funniest things with the babies!

Countdown to baby Shifflet begins!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I realized this morning that it's 29 days until our due date. Something about it being in the 20s makes it seem very close!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home