Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Towels go "moo!"

I was pretty much a slug last night except for the fact that I went to the store to buy more food for Thanksgiving dinner. We're planning on going to my older sister's for the big meal (which I'm very excited about because they're the kind of people who don't look at you sideways when you shove a ladle-full of yams and a whole turkey leg into your mouth at the same time), but then J and I are going to cook some food for ourselves afterwards, too. I believe that, statistically, every American should have at least 2.6 Thanksgiving dinners. Some people will tell you that it's a hassle to go to several different homes for the holiday. Me, I think of it as a culinary parade of homes. Aww yeah. I love yams!

Ooh, and Project Runway starts tonight! I always like their challenges. This year, I'm hoping they have to construct an outfit out of old seafood restaurant garbage.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea Turkey day!
I see nothing wrong with having 2 dinners! Especially with Chocolate chip on the way- gotta start him off right- what better way than through the tummy!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about PR tonight! I might even stay up to watch it.

I'm even more excited about Thanksgiving!!! I hope you get lots and lots of yams. In fact if you come down to SC you can have my yams.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

One of my coworkers made a joke this morning about how since my stomach is kind of cramped right now, that I might not be able to eat as much at Thanksgiving as I normally do. I did not find the humor in that. That would make me cry.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hog wash! I have faith that J jr. will help you eat your way to a wonderful turkey day!

I too will be enjoying at least 2 dinners!

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes they do.

Stephen

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home