Monday, November 12, 2007

We thought you was a toad

That was not a good football weekend, folks. The Buckeyes, Browns and Colts all lost in fairly close games, and, frankly, they did not look good, especially the Buckeyes. Apparently, some people here in Columbus are ready to throw themselves off high cliffs because we're not number one anymore, but I feel that's a tad bit of an overreaction. See, I'm an admitted football freak, but I've never once been tempted to light a dumpster on fire because my favorite team lost. Now, I do feel like smacking Adam Vinatieri for missing that field goal last night, but I'm not actually going to hit him. Mostly because I don't know where he lives, but even if I did, it's just not worth the bad karma I'd get for such soddy ethics.

Plus, I've got bigger things to worry about. We're having our campus health insurance meetings this afternoon. I figure I'll leave there about 10 times angrier than when I walk in. It's a good thing my childbirth class has already covered relaxation techniques. Stupid insurance.

4 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

I am getting ready to go to our open enrollment meeting..I hate insurance, too!

Pass along some of those relaxatin techniques, I think I am going to need them, too!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Seriously. Insurance should not be this stressful. Don't be surprised if I'm moving to Canada by the end of the day.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insurance sucks.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend of mine had to go to a doctor while she was in between insurance policies and they treated her so strange b/c she was "self pay" - Crazy!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home