Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Still not looking at the camera

I'm posting a couple pictures from my work baby shower last week. I tried to find one that had a good shot of what size my belly is now, but since I'm sitting down in most of them, you can't get much of an idea. Oh well, at least you can see me and J making silly faces at each other, and isn't that what baby showers are really about?

I hope you all have great Thanksgivings! Rest assured I will spend the next 4 days housing on yams and pie and then lying on the couch hollering for more egg nog. Huzzah!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch out for the spiked egg nog... in fact, make sure that egg nog is pasteurized for little J!

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ann! Great pics, even if you aren't looking at the camera.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Good tip about the egg nog, Katie. The stuff you buy at Kroger is pasteurized, right? I'll be sure to double-check though.

Happy Thanksgiving!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be ok with Kroger. Just be wary of "home made" egg nog!

9:56 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Fun pictures! Did you get good gifts at the shower?

9:56 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I have ALWAYS been wary of home-made egg nog. People tend to get a little too creative with that sort of thing :)

Yep, the shower was lots of fun! People were sooo generous, too! We got two strollers, clothes, books, bottles, a playmat, blankets and more. It was really nice.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 strollers? Good haul!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home