Monday, November 19, 2007

I wish turkey only cost a nickel

Look at all the belly fluff! Mr. Wubby had a good weekend--J and I spent a lot of time getting the baby's room organized and set up, so Wubby enjoyed sniffing all the new stuff. I have a feeling he won't enjoy it so much once the dirty diapers start showing up, but we've had to live with his litter box for years, so it's only fair.

Today is the campus-wide Thanksgiving lunch. Whoo! It's quite the to-do: turkey, green beans, stuffing, mashies, three kinds of pie. And all this just for working here. Not too shabby.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a fantabulous turkey lunch today!

8:18 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

YUM! Enjoy your turkey lunch and eat all three kinds of pie!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oooh, I should go back and takes secondsies and thirdsies on pie. I'm visibly pregnant--if anybody tries to stop me, I'll just point to the belly and say it's for the baby.

9:10 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

That sounds like a plan!

How is the nursery coming along?

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have seconds and thirds of whatever you want and definitely blame it on the baby :)

10:53 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

The nursery is really coming along now. There are just a couple things left to buy, but the room itself is almost ready. I wish I had about another 300 square feet in there :)

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home