Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's the most Wubbyful time of the year

I just got back from the OB's, and, after that office visit and the trip to the hospital last night, let me just state for the record that I would appreciate it very much, Mother Nature, if we have a couple days in a row here where NOTHING HAPPENS. Heh. I really am starting to walk like an old man now. And I know it's because I've had three pelvic exams in the last 15 hours and Lil' J still has his head directly on my bladder, but still. I would very much like to just go home tonight, lie down on the couch and let the uterus relax. Relax, uterus! Or, if you only understand French, "relaxez-vous utere!" [I don't know if that's really French. I'm totally making that up]. But, really, things are fine today. For some reason, I'm very much wishing I had a sausage biscuit with mustard. Mmm...spicy condiments.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that everything was alright after the trip to the hospital girl! Take it easy tonight!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I will, I promise!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch the spices if you don't want any activity!

Do take care of yourself and little J!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oooh, that's a good point about the mustard, Katie. No mustard for me!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home