Thursday, December 06, 2007

Like the fru-its of the devil, eviiiiiiil

I made the ultimate sacrifice last night and watched an episode of Ultimate Fighting Champion with J instead of the first half hour of Project Runway. I really wish somebody could explain to me this male fascination with beating the tar out of each other. You just don't encounter a lot of women who willingly let people give them brain damage for money. And you can seriously tell some of these guys' brain damage is already causing symptoms. If I heard the words "dude," "bro," or "f*#@" one more time in that episode last night, I was going to scream. Which reminds me, there's this kid who comes into our library sometimes to visit one of our student workers, and he (I'm not exaggerating here) says "like" every other word whenever he talks. I have to leave when I see him coming because I am so close to telling him he sounds like an idiot. We all say the occasional "like," "dude" or "you know," but these people barely sound human. I do believe monkeys would sound smarter than that if they had the vocal cord capacity.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I Married An Axe Murderer! HEED! Mooove!

I can't believe you gave up PR for an ultimate fighting show. Wow.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That's the kind of person I am. I'm a giver. Funny thing was, I barely watched any of the UFC show because I had to keep looking away, it was so brutal.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home