Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Warning: I'm going to discuss Heroes

Argh! I can't believe Nathan got shot! He's one of my favorite characters! I really hope they're not killing him off for good. The scenes between him and Peter Petrelli (notice how you can't just say "Peter?" It's so much more fun to say "Peter Petrelli") are some of my favorite because, unlike some of the castmembers of that show(...Ali Larter, I'm looking in your direction), those two can actually express human emotion. So I'm going to suggest that the writers of Heroes decide that Parkman made Nathan wear a bullet-proof vest before the news conference, or I'm going to be cracking skulls. Freakin' Mohinder gets to live and Nathan doesn't...what is that?? Ooh, and how much did you like Hiro's punishment of Adam? Daaaang!

Oh, we're having another ultrasound today at my OB appointment! I'm very excited to see how Lil' J is situated, how big he is, all that. I'm starting my weekly appointments now, so it really feels like we're getting down to the wire. Very exciting!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

make sure to give us an update on little J! I love that stuff!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I'll be sure to send out a message when we get back. Promise!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning! I safely avoided your first paragraph.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home