Thursday, October 02, 2008

I will smack you like a bad, bad donkey, ok?

I just realized something. If the Vice Presidential debate is on tonight, does that mean The Office isn't? Noooooo! I will hope sanity prevails and the debate is actually only on MSNBC or something. To be honest, I already know who I'm voting for, so I don't pay much attention to the debates, but I'm pretty darn curious to see what happens between Palin and Biden. I've only seen those snippets of Palin looking totally flustered during her press interviews, so I've got this mental image of her standing there not knowing what to say and breaking out into a baton twirling routine to entertain the crowd. Which is totally unfair, I know, but what a visual. It's just hard for me to wrap my brain around the idea that someone like her could be President if McCain were elected and then died. Heck, if she can be President, I can be President. And I would be a terrible President. If there was conflict in Africa or the Middle East, I'd just send everybody cookie bouquets then go watch Cash Cab and Star Trek reruns until everything got better. And I'd decorate the Oval Office with disco balls and purple pillows. And then Utah would try to secede and it would almost start another Civil War until everybody realized that we don't really need Utah. Seriously, what have you done for us lately, Utah? Huh?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to get political, but if she could be president, Lil J could be president!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Lil J's campaign slogan would be "Cheerios for all, diaper changes for none!"

12:44 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I think the only thing America needs is disco balls and purple pillows. Vote Anne 2008!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home