Friday, September 26, 2008

Ummm...Phyllis, Stanley, Kevin

Believe it or not, but I actually got to watch all of The Office last night. Whoo! Such an awesome show. I was ridiculously happy about the development between Jim and Pam. Jim and Pam! When those two kids got together, I wondered if it would make the show less entertaining, but I think the opposite is true. They're so fun to watch when they're together. Last night's episode also made me wonder what it would be like to go to college at 27 instead of 17. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have gotten such good grades, as my academic record was entirely based on my having a good memory, and I don't remember stuff as well as I used to. Seriously, I think my ability to remember things was why I ended up in art history, since you have to recall so many exact dates. 'Twas a good fit. But other than the late 20's dementia, I think college at that age might actually have been more fun. Sure, I still have about zero alcohol tolerance, but I think I might have found better ways to spend my time and be less self-conscious. As a more mature adult, maybe I would have had the guts to go out for intramural field hockey or something. I could have worked out so much stress whacking girls in the shin with a stick. Sigh. Another missed opportunity.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Office was awesome :) Yeah for Jim and Pam!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

And, really, how dense is Michael anyway? I can't believe he tore up those tickets!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can you see the trouble brewing with the "friend" she made? I shudder to think!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

J was saying last night that he thought something would happen with Pam and that guy. I refuse to even consider the possibility.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a little worried about that until the proposal. I am still a little worried that they will try to throw a curve there.

I also loved Jim's comment about falling in love with the new receptionist :)

11:20 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Oooh, speaking of which, was anybody else annoyed that Ryan is back? I thought he was gone for good. Blech.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was annoyed by him trying to sweet talk Kelly. And at first I was so proud of Kelly brushing him off, but then she was making out right in front of him trying to make him jealous.

I do LOVE that he's the receptionist though. Ha!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love that Ryan in a temp again! Ha!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home