Friday, August 18, 2006

3 G's!

J's sister got some discounted tickets to Kings Island for this weekend, so we'll be heading down there to ride some roller coasters and make ourselves sick from dizziness and funnel cakes. Kings Island (for those of you who have never heard of it) is very much like Carowinds in North Carolina or Kings Dominion in Virginia. In fact, I think they're all owned by the same company. I'm excited to go because it's something different and I do love the roller coasters, but it's funny how I would have been 10 times more excited when I was 13. There's something about getting older that makes me say "Yeah, I want to go and I think it'll be fun. But I'm just too tired to try to ride every ride in the park. If I hit 3 or 4 roller coasters and find a good slushie, I'm all set." I'm such a grandma sometimes. But I am very excited to go. I hear Kings Island got a few new roller coasters recently, and if they have one of those where you sit and hang from the track, I'm positive I'll love it. The Raptor at Cedar Point? Best roller coaster ever!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

I hope you do! Cedar Point is awesome. I know exactly where their ICEE stand is, too.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann, how was the amusement park??

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home