Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'll go Oedipus on your @%#

I'm still not feeling too hot today. The sore throat and achiness have set up camp in my head and neck, so I'm trying to co-exist with them as best I can. I really don't feel bad enough to stay home when I have all this work to do to get ready for the first day of classes, too. So instead, I'm going to sit here all day and tell everybody how sick I feel. My coworkers are going to LOVE this!

Did you guys see that dude who confessed to the JonBenet Ramsey murder? Creeeeepy! For such a young man, he sure wears the waistband of his pants like an octogenarian, up under the armpits. And, frankly, I always get suspicious of men who are that skinny. That prominent adam's apple, bobbing up and down every time they talk--it freaks me out! Something about that man's eyes are really eerie, too. I can pretty much guarantee you that if I met that dude in a dark alley, I'd be grabbing my keys and waving them towards his eyes and telling him "Give me a reason."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is really creepy. However, I still think the parents were awfully suspicious!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the word verification is sometimes testing my typing skills more so than anything else!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

The fact that her parents got a lawyer so fast and wouldn't talk to the police really made them look bad. I'm still wondering if this new guy isn't just a weirdo looking for attention.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home