Thursday, August 24, 2006

Your mom goes to college

Oooh, Project Runway was good last night. That guy Jeffrey is such a jerkface! Wow, what a horrible attitude he has! I always have this idea that people who have been through rehab are all touchy-feely, in love with their inner children and hugging rainbows. Apparently not. I'm not saying Angela's mother wasn't a little annoying, but I wouldn't talk to anyone like that, much less somebody who's supposed to represent a client. But perhaps Jeffrey is trying to court the masochistic fashionistas out there as potential clients. "You look awful! You're ugly!" "Thank you!"

Good news today. My summer intern has come back to work part-time so I don't feel so much pressure to get all this work done myself. Yay! I'm not back to my schedule of surfing the web 5 hours a day, but I'll get there...one day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffery is such a pit viper, but poor Robert...I guess designing for Barbie warped his creative process. And what's up with Vincent winning?? Uli's was much better.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I liked Uli's better, too. Robert's really wasn't that good, but it's still sad to see him eliminated. They just really hate "boring" clothes on that show. Even if it's ugly, if it's interesting, they'll keep the designer around.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

True enough. Maybe they gave him the win as positive reinforcement for not being so crazy this time...?

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home