Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect

I saw those pictures of Suri Cruise this morning, and at first I was confused because they had been talking about the Princess of Japan giving birth to a boy, and I was thinking "Why is Tom Cruise holding the new Japanese prince?" Although, really, the more I looked at her picture, she does look a lot like Tom...but a little bit like Tom's character in The Last Samurai had a baby with his Japanese girlfriend, not Katie Holmes. Genetics are interesting. I'm still trying to figure out why my two brunette parents had three blond kids and a redhead. Odd, that. But I'm sure my brother could explain it to me in terms I can't understand. Heh.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only saw the pictures briefly on the Today show as I was walking out the door, but I thought I could see a little bit of Katie Holmes in her...although over all, there is something very eerie about that baby.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

They should have named her Eerie Cruise. Or, for the more sophisticated, Erie Cruise. Since Katie's from Toledo, it would have made sense.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA - that's awesome!

Where is today's title from? I know it but I don't...

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! it was driving me crazy!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yep, for some reason I was thinking about that scene this morning while I was lying in bed (from 4:34 until the alarm went off...ugh), and I was laughing to myself thinking about it. "Never get involved with a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line! Aha aha aha" THUMP!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home