Thursday, August 30, 2007

The convenience stores of Wubby J.

Ashley is awesome. She sent me a box of goodies yesterday including more cute maternity tops and some baby clothes. The baby clothes are so cute! They're the newborn size, so they're incredibly tiny and adorable. I'm just going to admit it--sometimes I hold the newborn size clothes in my arms to get an idea of what size this baby is going to be when he's born, and I get all misty-eyed. J always knows when somebody has given me baby clothes, because he can hear me in the living room going "Awww! Look how cuuuuuute! Honeeeeey! He's going to be so tiiiiiiiiny!" It occurred to me yesterday that when our baby is born, the cat is probably going to outweigh him by at least five pounds though. I just hope Wubby doesn't think the baby's a toy or he'll try to hide him under the bathroom rug.

I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday. What a letdown reality was.

4 Comments:

Blogger BETH said...

I LOVED all of the baby clothes!

We are still waiting on you to post a picture of you pregnant on your blog!! :)

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I asked her about that the other day too and nothing. I'm not going to believe it until I see it! Ok, that's not true but I do still want to see a picture.

PICTURE! PICTURE! PICTURE!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Gah, why do I keep forgetting to download those pictures off our camera and bring them in?? Ok, I will write myself a note so I finally remember. I gotta say, in most of them I look pregnant, but not terrifically pregnant. Still sort of looking like I have a beer gut, I think. But I'll let you decide.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sizing of baby clothes is really annoying... I have some 0-3 month outfits that look like they won't fit Logan until he is about 1 year old! But I still put him in all his cute little outfits, even if he is drowning in them!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home