Friday, August 31, 2007

I'd fine that guy $10,000!

I swear, I tried to copy my pregnant pictures to a jump drive this morning, but the picture server at home was down, so I couldn't do it. But I tried! I was thinking about using one of my older, non-pregnant pictures and just Photoshopping a big belly onto myself, but I figured you guys would catch on to that pretty fast. Darn you and your discerning eyes!

I am so psyched it's Friday. We have Monday off for Labor Day, so I'm very much looking forward to the 3-day weekend. And Ohio State plays their first football game tomorrow afternoon, too. Unfortunately, due to the jackholes at our cable company, we can't watch it on tv, but I'll still listen to it on the radio. That is old school right there. I can remember many days in my youth when my Dad had to listen to Browns games on the radio on Sunday afternoons because it wasn't on tv at home. Back in the day when we only had 4 tv channels. Do you think our kids will even believe us that tv's at one time didn't have remotes and only 4 channels? Sometimes I think I'm remembering it wrong.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't understand your cable company.

I wonder if people in the old days had kids just so they could force them to get up and change the channel rather than getting up themselves.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Time Warner Cable is having some big dispute with the Big Ten Network over these Ohio State games, with the result being that nobody in Columbus can watch the games on tv unless they have Direct TV. It's quite annoying.

I can remember getting up and turning the knob to change the channel. And having to fix the rabbit ears to find better reception. Such a simpler time.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home