Monday, September 10, 2007

Go Gamecocks!

I am in a surprisingly good mood for having been up since 2 a.m., I must say. I just couldn't make myself sleep last night. I had trouble falling asleep, and then I woke up early and couldn't fall back asleep. Ugh. Finally, I just gave up trying and attempted to play with the cat. Unfortunately, he wasn't in the mood for playing because he just wanted to sleep. Like, hello! He's home all day by himself, where he can sleep for 8 hours if he wants to. All I ask is that he become nocturnal the nights that I am. Geesh. He's so selfish.

I gotta find some video of Britney Spears's performance at the VMA's last night. I hear she did a really bad job, and if there's one thing I like to do when I'm tired, it's wallow in the failures of people who have more money than I do. I just hope she didn't resort to flashing the audience when things weren't going well. I sincerely believe you only need to see a fading pop star's genitalia once. That is sufficient.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been awake since 2?!?!?! You poor thing.

I FauxVo'd Brit last night. I can't wait to go home and watch it. I'm sure it'll be all over YouTube in no time.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I seriously have no idea why I couldn't sleep last night. I wasn't sick, the neighbors weren't loud...it was weird. Suckily weird.

I just saw video of the fight between Kid Rock and Tommy Lee, too. What a couple of morons.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.mtv.com I'm not sure if it's worth the 4 minutes of your life that it will take to watch this. It gave me more of an uncomfortable feeling than and "OMG, she's a total wreck" feeling. Looked like what I imagine the first time an 18 year old takes the stage at a strip club to be like; confused, bewildered, and about to pass out. Her Blue contacts are freaky too.

Enjoy!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that I want her to fail miserably in life or anything but I kind of got a sick pleasure out of it. I think she's just REALLY out of touch with reality right now. I hope she snaps out of this 'cause she's got too many kids still looking up to her.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

There are a lot of rumors swirling around that she was hungover or drunk while she was performing. I hope not. But I don't understand how she used to seem so at-home on stage and now she's seemingly petrified of it. How does that change so quickly?

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home