Monday, September 03, 2007

I look AWESOME

Just once, I'd like to have a day off work and actually be able to sleep in. Bah. Oh, and we got new next-door neighbors yesterday. The monster truck people moved out a couple months ago because the landlord wasn't making the repairs they wanted, so the house had been empty since early this summer. But we've got a new family over there. They seem very nice, and they have an attractive St. Bernard named Hank (love that!), but they were also unloading their moving van until 1 a.m.. Oy.

Anyway, a happy result of me being up so early is that I have nothing else to do besides post pregnant pictures of myself on here. Voila!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ann's got a tummy!!! Yay!!! I'm so glad to see it :)

8:22 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

J always makes me tuck the shirt up on top of the belly so you can get a real good idea of the whole shape. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm carrying "high," "low" or in between.

8:53 AM  
Blogger BETH said...

Ann, you look beautiful!!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home