Thursday, September 06, 2007

Will milk be made available to us?

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but I am still amazed by the amount of people our new neighbors know. Again yesterday evening, there were all new people stopping by with half a dozen children that I hadn't seen before. The kids were riding bikes up and down the street, the neighbor's puppy pit bull was attempting to eat the kittens across the street, it was anarchy. I don't think that if you added up all my friends and acquaintances that it would equal half of the number of people who have been on our block since this weekend. Remarkable. I cannot WAIT to see what this weekend will bring.... (and, in case that sarcasm wasn't clear enough, I absolutely can wait to see what happens this weekend. Ach du lieber Augusta).

I just noticed that somebody is in the library bathroom (which is about 15 feet from where I'm sitting) hacking up a lung. Charming.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they break out some snacks and beer you should just join in on the fun. You do have the most interesting street. I wonder what it is about them that they know so many people.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Heh, if I went out there with my pregnant belly, drinking beer and eating hot dogs, I would DEFINITELY fit into the neighborhood better.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's exactly what I was thinking...

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home