Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Now this is happening

Wow, I'm having one of those mornings where I woke up super-cranky, and it's not showing any signs of easing up as the day progresses. I don't even know why I'm ready to smack anyone and everyone who talks to me this morning. I was actually quite lucky because when I was in the shower this morning, our new neighbor's car alarm started going off, but I missed the whole thing. Normally, a car alarm before 6:30 a.m. would make me want to throw a trident in the car owner's chest, but he got off easy today. J's way too sleepy at 6:15 to throw anything at anybody. Heh.

I just read that Halle Berry (who I consider to be the prettiest woman in movies) and her model boyfriend are going to have a baby. That child is either going to be supernaturally attractive or incredibly weird-looking. There's hardly ever an in-between when you've got parents like that.

6 Comments:

Blogger JLR said...

Okay, I'm totally having a blonde moment! When you wrote "throw a trident in the car owner's chest," I totally thought you were talking about the gum! I had to re-read the sentance again. How sad is that? Totally (valley girl, also)!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Ha! Throwing a piece of gum at somebody would probably be a much safer alternative than throwing a real trident. It would keep me out of jail, too, which is a nice advantage.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You say Trident and I think of Anchorman. Is that sad?

10:53 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

No, that's what I was thinking of when I wrote it. Love that movie.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought of Anchorman too... "I saw that!"

1:14 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

That got out of hand fast!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home